October 7, 2017, 10 am
CLASS SCHEDULE (includes Youth Mass)
- June 24, 2017 2:30 to 6pm. Meeting with Candidates and Parents
- July 29, 2017 2:30 to 6pm. Meeting with Candidates and Sponsors
- August 26, 2017 2:30 to 6pm. Meeting with Candidates only.
- Sept 23, 2017 2:30 to 6pm,. Meeting with Candidates and Parents
- Sept 29 (8pm) - Oct 1, 2017 (1pm) Confirmation Retreat. TBD
- Oct 6 2017 7pm to 8pm. Confirmation Rehearsals.
- Oct 7, 2017 10 am Confirmation Mass
Materials. We will be using “Chosen” Confirmation program from Ascension Press. Workbooks will be distributed on July 29, Saturday.
- Student Workbook
- Parent Guide (available in Spanish)
- Sponsor Guide (available in Spanish)
SERVICE OPPORTUNITY for Confirmation Students!
We need youth volunteers to help with the Vacation Bible School on July 24-28, 2017 from 5:45pm to 8:00 pm. Confirmation students looking for service hours are highly encouraged to volunteer. Students must complete the Volunteer Application Form attached and submit it to the Parish Office no later than Thursday, July 20, 2017.
- Volunteers open to Students Grades 5-12
- Must complete shield the Vulnerable training as well as Resurrection's Worthy of the Call Volunteer training
- Shield available online at: http://www.shieldthevulnerable.org
- Must be willing to help wherever needed
- Must complete a Youth Volunteer Registration Form
- Attend gathering and rehearsal on Monday, July 24 from 3-6pm
- Fee: $20 which includes, T-shirt and CD.
More information can be found at: http://www.roollaurel.org/vbs/
Confirmation classes have already started. Registration fee is $200.00 and covers materials and retreat. Deadline for registration is on June 30, 2017.
Confirmation students are required to attend the classes and ROOL Youth ministry. Classes are held at the Magdalene Room. Youth Mass is included in the classes (4pm to 5pm).
Forms and Requirements (click forms to download):
- Registration Form (Fee is $200. Check payments must be directed to "Resurrection Of Our Lord")
- Baptism and First Eucharist records (check with your parish where these Sacraments were taken)
- Candidate Commitment Form
- Sponsor Information Sheet (English and Spanish)
Students must meet the 20-hour service and is responsible for tracking their service hours. (click forms to download)
Youth and Young Adult Coordinator
Resurrection Of Our Lord, Laurel MD
Parish Office: 410-792-7982